Simone and Manda met in college in Ottawa, ON, Canada. While Simone has moved back to her native Trinidad, Manda remains in Canada.

Together they are about to undertake the most difficult 3 months of their entire life together...only...while residing in different countries.


Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 6 - Manda

Today was my first time trying Kenpo. I didnt get around to takin this one for a test run last week. I must say, I rather enjoyed it. Im glad i did because i was worried about not taking the initiative to workout on a saturday, which is day 6, but now i am confident that not only will i work out on saturday but i will actually look forward to it. You were right suhmoeknee. Kenpo is fun!

I was sweating like i was on fire halfway through this. It was gross. But made me feel mad productive at the same time. By the end of it i was stripped down to my sports bra and a pair of booty shorts and i was soaked to the bone.

I showered and went to get dressed to go to the mall afterwards and had to move to the next hole on my belt. Always a good sign.

I definitely cheated last night though. I had two glasses of champagne with my mom and then we went to the local sports bar to watch the Canada vs Slovakia semi final Olympic Hockey Game. I had three cocktails there as well as some of the chicken nachos my mom and i ordered. So pretty big cheat there.

Feeling pretty damn bloated the past couple days. Girls, i am sure you can guess why. Not sure if my water retention will play into my weigh in tomorrow or not but we will see.

Looking forward to a rest day tomorrow. I think I will still do some Yoga. Or maybe try out the stretch dvd cos i havent tried it out yet.

Hope you are having a great weekend Simone and that the weather is beautiful and that you dont succumb to temptation like i did.

Peace Out
Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment