Simone and Manda met in college in Ottawa, ON, Canada. While Simone has moved back to her native Trinidad, Manda remains in Canada.

Together they are about to undertake the most difficult 3 months of their entire life together...only...while residing in different countries.


Monday, February 22, 2010

Manda - Day 1 Update

Fuck You Tony Horton, and "Blam" and Dreya and the sexy guy in the back!

Day 1 - Core Synergistics

I have no core. Lets face it. I am core-less. If i were asked to superman/banana to save the life of myself and my family we would all die. Bottom line.

I did not do the bonus round. Not gonna lie to y'all. Didnt do it. Turned the dvd player off. But I will try next week. Do i feel guilty about it? A little. Simone if you did the bonus round i am going to feel like a pussy. That would for sure up my guilty quotient.

Regardless of my inadequacies i am still quite please with myself for coming home and getting right into it. I pushed myself harder today than i did when i was taking the dvds for a test run last week so i felt good about that. For the most part i am doing girly-on-my-knees pushups but hopefully that will change in the coming weeks. All in all a pretty good day.

Super pumped that we are doing this together suhmoeknee. I hope you got as sweaty and winded as i did today.

My goal for tomorrow is to drink more water. Mad amounts of water.

For now i am going to go soak my muscles in a well deserved hot lavender bath and then make a delicious veggie burger.

Peace Out
Manda

1 comment: