Simone and Manda met in college in Ottawa, ON, Canada. While Simone has moved back to her native Trinidad, Manda remains in Canada.

Together they are about to undertake the most difficult 3 months of their entire life together...only...while residing in different countries.


Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 12 - Manda

I am tired. Super Duper-style tired today.

Yesterday I put on Yoga X after supper. I did the first half up until the balance poses and that was about all i could muster.

Later on in the evening after i did some laundry and dyed my brothers hair i busted out Yoga Burn with Rodney Yee which is an hour long. So while i may not have stuck out the Yoga X video i still feel i did a substantial amount of Yoga yesterday.

Woke up this morning to Legs/Back. My least favourite workout of the week.

The pads of my hands, right under my fingers, are a little sore from the pull ups. I never would have even remotely fathomed doing that many squats ever!

Weekend coming up. Hopefully i will have the will power not to over indulge this weekend.

Sorry for the lame post today. Tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment