Simone and Manda met in college in Ottawa, ON, Canada. While Simone has moved back to her native Trinidad, Manda remains in Canada.

Together they are about to undertake the most difficult 3 months of their entire life together...only...while residing in different countries.


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 18 - Manda

Totally bailed on Yoga this morning. I reset my alarm and slept in until 7am. It was a beautiful thing. Lol.

I WILL do it tonight though. No doubt about it.

I am more and more confident every day that i can stick this thing out.

Eating today is going to be a bit of a pain. literally. Got my braces tightened yesterday and I am so feelin it. My teeth are extremely sensitive.

Simone I hope today goes well for you. I know it is your least favourite day of the week (as opposed to mine which is tomorrow.. f'in "legs and back" i hate you) but you can do it.

Keep me in the loop. Excited to know how you are doin

No comments:

Post a Comment