Simone and Manda met in college in Ottawa, ON, Canada. While Simone has moved back to her native Trinidad, Manda remains in Canada.

Together they are about to undertake the most difficult 3 months of their entire life together...only...while residing in different countries.


Monday, March 8, 2010

Day ? - Manda

So I dont exactly know what Day it is.

This weekend went okay. I ate deep fried food on Saturday. I know. I know. I felt pretty guilty about it.

Did Kenpo and Ab Ripper X on Saturday since i COMPLETELY forgot to do it after Legs and Back on Friday. No excuse. It totally didnt occur to me that i had to do it.

Went for a pretty lengthy walk with my mom and saturday and sunday. She has decided she wants to be more active so i am happy for her and i think we are going to start walking on a pretty regular basis. Like you simone, my mom doesnt walk that fast so i dont consider it "exercise" personally but she needs the moral support and I am more than happy to oblige.

Yesterday (Sunday) i was dead to the world. I felt like shit. I fell asleep on the couch at 6:30 and didnt feel much better when i woke up this morning (Monday). Needless to say i didnt get around to Core this morning like I had planned but i am going to take it easy today and try and get some food into me and If i am up to it later on tonight i will do it.

Hope you had a good weekend Simone! Miss you!

Peace Out
Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment