Simone and Manda met in college in Ottawa, ON, Canada. While Simone has moved back to her native Trinidad, Manda remains in Canada.

Together they are about to undertake the most difficult 3 months of their entire life together...only...while residing in different countries.


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 16 - Manda

Day 16 already. Man.

So yesterday I did get around to Core. Got a good workout out of it but maybe didnt push as hard as i could have.

Woke up this morning and hit Cardio hard though. Felt awesome. This is slowly becoming one of my favourite workouts. I like that it starts off with Yoga as I typically do Yoga first thing in the morning if i am saving P90x for after work and then you get all sorts of variety. I wouldnt have said this three weeks ago when i was doing the test run but the video really does move quite quickly now.

Back at work today so hopefully that will keep me on track with my diet. Didnt do so well while i was at home but really didnt do THAT bad either.

With each workout it feels just the tiniest bit easier to imagine myself making it to the end of this.

Simone - Have you seen the infomercial for INSANITY yet? Sweet mother of everything holy. If not go to the beachbody website and check it out. Ideally when I make it to the end of this round.. AND I WILL MAKE IT... i would like to do a round of the classic and then possibly take a stab at INSANITY. Let me know what you think suhmoeknee. Luv ya my trini princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment