Simone and Manda met in college in Ottawa, ON, Canada. While Simone has moved back to her native Trinidad, Manda remains in Canada.

Together they are about to undertake the most difficult 3 months of their entire life together...only...while residing in different countries.


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SIMONE - DAY 19, 20, 21, 22

SO these last days were rough .. i was ill from thursday till the weekend (my eating wasnt that great then).. but i was def better by monday .. so yesterday i was back on track (great eating and lots of water today).. however i could not do the entire core i was kinda beat .. only did 20 mins ... i walked with my mom before for about 40 mins b4 .. and i ran for 25 mins before i started core .. i guess i pushed myself too far. anyway back on track today (tuesday) .. cardio x this evening after my walk with my mom .. should be a good day :)

hope all is well with u mands :)

much love simone

No comments:

Post a Comment