Simone and Manda met in college in Ottawa, ON, Canada. While Simone has moved back to her native Trinidad, Manda remains in Canada.

Together they are about to undertake the most difficult 3 months of their entire life together...only...while residing in different countries.


Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 8 - Manda

I had good intentions of waking up early this morning to rock core synergistics but it just didnt happen. My alarm went off, and i gave it some serious consideration, but ultimately just couldnt haul my ass outta bed. Once i did roll out of bed however i did manage to get in a 20min Energizing Yoga Routine with my beloved Rodney Yee. (Should we change the name of this blog to "Manda Loves Rodney Yee"?)

This weekend was a bit of a bust eating wise. Last week i did pretty good and for the most part stuck to my meal plan but saturday and sunday were questionable. I am hesitant to meal plan a whole week but think i might have to for the next couple of weeks to keep on track and form good habits.

I had a blueberry muffin this morning. I made blueberry lemon streusel muffins for my coworkers to brighten up their monday morning (or sometimes i bake to celebrate the upcoming weekend and bring in treats on friday morning) and i couldnt bring myself not to try one. I did factor the calories into my meal plan today. It is unfortunate i love to cook/bake as much as i do. I always want to try out recipes and it would be impossible not to try at least a little of everything i cook. Anyway, now that the blueberries are out of my fridge i will try to refain from baking delicious goods, much to the disappoint of my coworkers i am sure. I just dont have the kind of self control needed to tempt it.

Gonna go home tonight and rock the core dvd right away. I think because of the energy required for both core and cardio i will continue to do these after work and wed, thurs, fri, and sat will get the morning treatment.

Glad to hear you are still with me Simone. We can do this! Together!

Peace Out
Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment